ENTITY THAT PUBLISHES THE WEB
ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC. C.I.F .: G99347213
CL. MARIANO ROYO URIETA 19, PRAL. C, OF. 5, 50006, ZARAGOZA, email@example.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONTENT
ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC is the property of the domain names that identify the website and owns the hosting of the pages on the appropriate server, as well as the email accounts that belong to the cited domain. Likewise, it owns the published contents, texts and photographs as long as no different property is indicated.
The reproduction and / or publication, total or partial, of the portal or its contents, or its computer processing, its distribution, its diffusion, or its modification, transformation, or other legally recognized rights to its owners, without prior permission is not permitted. , express and in writing of the identified authors or of ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
· RESPONSIBLE: ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC.
· PURPOSE: The maintenance of communication between both parties, the resolution of questions and queries, and to facilitate access to our customers and contacts to information regarding our services
· LEGITIMATION: Consent of the interested party or of his legal representative when filling in the form of the request or query that he / she makes, or by contacting through any of the links to the contact email provided on the page.
· ADDRESSEES: The personal data that you have provided is the sole recipient of ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC.
No data cessions are foreseen.
The international transfer of your personal data is not foreseen.
· RIGHTS: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, by contacting ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC, CL. MARIANO ROYO URIETA 19, PRAL. C, OF. 5, ZARAGOZA, 50006, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: You can consult the * ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION * at: www.infoprotecciondatos.eu/p003012018.
The interested party acknowledges receipt of this information from ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC, and has read the additional information on the processing of their personal data.
ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC.
Postal Address: CL. MARIANO ROYO URIETA 19, PRAL. C, OF. 5, ZARAGOZA, 50006.
- For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC treats the information provided by interested persons in order to maintain communication between both parties, the resolution of doubts and queries raised.
- How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for a reasonable time from the response to your inquiry or request and will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
If the interested party has authorized the use of their contact information for the purpose of receiving commercial information, these data will be retained until the desire to exclude commercial distribution lists is manifested.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent of the interested party or his legal representative when filling in the form of the request or query that he or she makes, or by contacting through any of the links to the contact email provided. in the page.
- Will your data be communicated to third parties?
No. The information you have provided is intended for ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC.
The international transfer of your personal data is not foreseen.
ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC has contracted web hosting services and webmail with specialized suppliers. This supposes that the data of telematic shipments at some point will be stored in these servers of third parties with which ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC has signed the corresponding confidentiality clauses.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. They will also have the right to request the limitation of their treatment and to oppose it and they will also be entitled to the portability of their personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation sanctioned by the European Union.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To exercise the rights established by law and which have been described above, you must write to ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC, CL. MARIANO ROYO URIETA 19, PRAL. C, OF. 5, ZARAGOZA, 50006, email@example.com.
If the interested party so requests, ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC will provide the corresponding form to exercise any of their rights.
In addition, those interested who wish to know more information about their rights can obtain it by calling the following numbers: 901.100.099 / 91.266.35.17 of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or on its website:
Likewise, all those interested who have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, located at Jorge Juan Street, 6 28001-Madrid. www.agpd.es.
LAW OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and Law 32/2003, of November 3, General Telecommunications informs users that the sending of The forms or emails will imply the express consent to receive commercial communications from ASSOCIATION NATURE AND CREATION – NYC by email or any other electronic means of communication. However, if you wish to continue receiving commercial communications, you can communicate it in CL. MARIANO ROYO URIETA 19, PRAL. C, OF. 5, 50006, ZARAGOZA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES POLICY OF THE WEBSITE
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: This site does not install this type of cookies. They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the announcement of the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
You can check it at https://es.wikihow.com/ver-las-cookies.
Learn to block cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
BROWSER: MANUAL COOKIES (external link)
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
All controversy arising from the interpretation of this “Legal Notice” will be governed by Spanish law, specifically the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of ZARAGOZA.